Mosh Purchase

I just purchased the Mosh album Monarchy on Bandcamp. It was the first time I did a "name-your-price" for a CD, but I have bought the albums of Aziz Ansari and Louis CK for $5. I paid a bit more for this album though - it's an interesting business model, but I like it.
It is a clear change in how the music market is being set up. The music and movie/TV industry needs change and it is already happening. With Netflix, Redbox, Hulu, and Amazon Prime (among others) being used a lot more in US, the competition is fierce to get new shows and movies online. Russia has a ivi.ru, and though I have never used it, it seems to be doing well.
Anyway, I was just putting this post up to re-present Mosh's music, which you can listen to on his Soundcloud and Bandcamp sites. Check them out.


1 comments:

Оксана Калабина said...

Dear all,

Could you remove the link to our website (ivi.ru) or make the link not active (without redirect to our site)

http://mcgeesmixtapes.blogspot.ru/2013/01/mosh-purchase.html

Search Systems (Google) marked it as a spam and it is bad for SEO

Thanks for help!


Sincerely,
ivi anti-piracy department,
Kalabina Oksana
infoprotect@ivi.ru

Post a Comment