Milk Music


If you haven't listened to any of the "Oh My God It's Techno Music" ie OMGITM music, do it. It's worth it.

DATAMIX 15 / OMGITM Supermix
DATAMIX 15 / OMGITM Supermix by Designer Drugs Official

Here is a music video of my friend's. They are called Emma Acs and they are from Copenhagen, Denmark. My friend in the band plays the sitar as well as the percussion. Check it -


One last video. The Graffit-Granny who sprays over Nazi-graffiti and hate speech. In German, but with English subtitles. Rock on.

THE HATE DESTROYER (Demo-version) from Fotogramma25 on Vimeo.


List time:
* Czesław Śpiewa - Polish/Danish musician who has also played for Tesco Value
* Caravan Palace - "Clash" Features on Reddit - electro-swing, but I am sure it's not the first time you've heard similar music (can't find the song I am thinking of but it's a black and white animation)
* And just to throw some politics in here

0 comments:

Post a Comment