Sculptures - Ottó

My good friend from Hungary who I met in München is a talented sculpture artist. He recently put up a 2,5 meter modern sculpture of a fairy in front of a venue/pub called Fairy Factory (or Tündérgyár - Tündér meaning fairy and gyár meaning factory). It is an impressive sculpture and you can see pictures of it on his sculpture blog ( http://szabootto.blogspot.com/ ). Without a doubt, once I get some money I am going to buy a couple of his sculptures. Here's a little preview.

Fairymother with creator.

The great thing is he uses thrown on pieces of rubbish and turns them into great artworks.


bevásárlókocsi azoknak akik szeretik a kihívást - "Shopping cart for those who like a challenge"


A kis piros bicikli - "the little red bike"

He also introduced me to Pálinka, a Hungarian brandy.

God guy, check out his stuff.

1 comments:

Robotto said...

Thanks Seán! :D

Post a Comment