Mix of things

Don't forget to subscribe to my RSS or follow me by adding me to your friends under "Worshippers". Don't worry I'm not an egotistical bastard -
xxx


Not just an interesting image, but one that haunts me on a daily basis.

Great site for music, art, and video is electru.de. It does not focus on electronic music, but does have strong ties. Thang Dai lives in Mainz, Germany and studies (studied?) at the Universität Mainz. His posts are in German (I do speak German, so it might be nicer for me), but the main point is the art and the music that is exhibited at his site. Check it:
I love electru.de

In the future a lot of the things I find will probably be because of electru.de
xxx

Great video by El Guincho. This video, titled "Bombay" is just one of the groovy hits on his albums. Enjoy, but don't have a psychedelic circus whilst watching.


xxx

One Sentence Project / It's still going on and I do not know when it will actually stop. I have gotten hundreds of responses, so I hope you are part of this project. Just click the image below or here:


xxx

Last thing, if you like Dubstep music, check out this guy's {?} youtube channel:
Jesus Died for Dubstep. That's a link to one of the one's uploaded, but go ahead and subscribe to his channel.

3 comments:

esponjose said...

Weeee it's cool that you like el Guincho! :D

esponjose said...

Well it's hard to get what he says, even for us sometimes. Not the best Spanish teacher, heh.

Yeeah it's a little abandoned, but hopefully someday I'll go back to writing something :)

esponjose said...

Haha and don't use usted with me! ¡Tutéame!

Post a Comment