Photoshop Explosion

Here's an explosion I worked on. It's not perfect, but I was pretty happy with it.


Here's the progression of the work.


Working on my first song using Fruity Loops 8, which is an intense programme. It has too much stuff that I don't understand. I feel like a baby that has just discovered the wonders of biochemistry. That was a terrible analogy. I should join LiveJournal and start writing poetry.

Actually on that note, I will write a poem to amuse you. I probably haven't written a whole poem, since my second year of high school in Mr. F's class (amazing teacher and has been described as a "beacon of light in a redneck school").

Cheers

1 comments:

Kevin said...

maybe less of a baby discovering biochem and more like a comprehending child being explained the complex workings of the human body.

Post a Comment